WODA 2019 Course
We are preparing a Course on Web-based Omics Data Analysis for next 16-18 October!
- When? 16-18 October 2019
- Where? Principe Felipe Research Centre (see Location below)
- Who? The course is open to every researcher, clinical or student which works with Omics data and wants to learn the basics of Bioinformatics analysis.
- Why? This course will cover the development of a whole bioinformatics analysis pipeline using web tools, so programming skills are not necessary to follow the course. If you want to learn how to perform a bioinformatics analysis in the simplest way, don’t miss this course!
- How? The cost of the course is 300€. Participants must bring their own computers, although spare computers will be available for those which can not bring their own ones. Only 20 places are available for this course, don’t hesitate and register now!
Further information and online registration here
We look forward to seeing you next October!
Course Main Topics
- Basic statistical Backgrounds
- Main biological/clinical databases
- Differential expression
- Functional Analysis
- Pathway analysis
- Data Visualization
This course will make use of the CIPF Computer Cluster, which has been partially funded by the European Union through the Operativa Program of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF/FEDER) of the Comunitat Valenciana 2014-2020.