We are interested in a wide range of computational strategies to enable the analysis of omics data, medical imaging and clinical records and their integration. We combine the use of our own tools with other resources specific to each case. Those include tools which have been developed in the CIPF, such as Babelomics, Hipathia or OmicsBox.
In particular, the analysis that we perform include:
Expression data analysis
- Microarray and RNA-Seq analysis.
- Identification of differentially expressed genes.
- Functional analysis.
- Signaling and metabolic pathways analysis.
Genomics data analysis
- Panels of genes.
- Identification of mutations related to phenotype.
- Meta-analysis for different Omics data integration.
Access to OmicsBox
Thanks to BioBam and through the UBB, all CIPF researchers are granted free access to OmicsBox. For CIPF staff, please contact us to gain access to the software if you are interested. Unaffiliated may contact the BioBam team directly.